• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

want to trade turn signal hood for flat hood

Fst Blk

I'd like to trade a turn signal hood for a flat hood. I want to add a shelby scoop and it just aint happening on the turn signal hood. This would have to be a somewhat local trade as shipping would negate any benefit for either party.
Bill

Love to do it, but the local thing isn't me - I'm outside Charlotte, NC. Wonder what shipping would be?

I have an extra flat hood...Too bad it is in Utah. I would love to get a turn signal hood and have it painted for the 67 so I could show SWMBO how much better it would look. Then I would have another flat hood to get rid of. Hehehehe

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
Half way is what? Texas?

I can get current pics when I get home from this trip.

Mel

I think you got confused at posters. :craz

"apollard" said:
I'd be willing to meet you half way. Pics exchange?

Sounds good, I'll try to snap some tonight if I get time. My boy has a ballgame, so I may be late getting home.
Bill

I just got home and I have some work to do in the garage and will take pics in AM. I have some parts to ship out as well.

I spoke to SWMBO about putting it on her 67. she was receptive.

Maybe she knows I will not be able to paint it right away and wants to wait me out. Hehehehe surprise to her, I will get my way!

Mel

I am just curious who are the two trading the hoods? Looks like a three way with only two hoods.......

Nothing is in stone yet. Apollard and I are about 5 hrs from each other, so we plan to exchange pics and go from there.
guruatbol, I'm sorry if we got our wires crossed, but I think we're just too far away from each other to make it work.
Bill

"AzPete" said:
I am just curious who are the two trading the hoods? Looks like a three way with only two hoods.......

Hoods in the 'hoods, eh?

"67 Fastback" said:
Nothing is in stone yet. Apollard and I are about 5 hrs from each other, so we plan to exchange pics and go from there.
guruatbol, I'm sorry if we got our wires crossed, but I think we're just too far away from each other to make it work.
Bill

It's cool don't worry about it...Not a big deal to me. I have two hoods already. It is they are both flat.

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
It's cool don't worry about it...Not a big deal to me. I have two hoods already. It is they are both flat.

Mel

I'd like to have on of those flat hoods lol.
Bill

I kinda feel like a dope here....OOOOPS, I guess that is what happens when you drive as much as I do and use your smart phone to keep up on things.

I am home for a couple days and have to get some parts shipped out and get some form of organization in the garage.

No issues. when I get everything inventoried I will list it all in the classified and if the drag car needs it or a couple special members they need only ask.

Mel

Back up top. Looks like me and Apollard aren't going to be able to get together on this.
Bill

Southeast KY. You ever make it this far? Maybe we could hopscotch it across the country through a few members???
Bill

"67 Fastback" said:
Southeast KY. You ever make it this far? Maybe we could hopscotch it across the country through a few members???
Bill

We would have to. The closest I get to you is New Mexico in the fall. Hmm, maybe I need to think in it for a minute.

I have a trucker friend that lives in MO. I'll have to email him and see when he is going to be in SLC and maybe we can get him to let the hood hitch a ride both ways.

I have another friend that is an England as in C. R. England trucking. Maybe they can help me out cheap.

Mel

Back