• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wanted: 1966 Ford Mustang Scissor Jack and Handle

I am not in Dallas and I don't have the handle but I do have a scissor jack for an early Mustang. Don't know what year. Is there a way to tell?

yep, got one of those. make me an offer if your interested. I have no idea what to ask for it.

Attachments

• Picture 835.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Picture 836.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 50
"tarafied1" said:
yep, got one of those. make me an offer if your interested. I have no idea what to ask for it.

Let me give it some thought.. I was following MustangBob's set on eBay for $29 for the Jack and $29 for the handle, but fell asleep at the wheel, missing the auction end on Sunday. He was local so I could have saved shipping. I am afraid the shipping would be more than I was wanting to pay unless you can shove it in one of those $5 flat rate boxes at the post office.

no problem, it's just sitting in my garage. I doubt it will fit in the USPS box but I can check.

I find it much easier to tow the car in a trailer that's loaded with tools, floor jacks and stands.

"silverblueBP" said:
I find it much easier to tow the car in a trailer that's loaded with tools, floor jacks and stands.
If my car is on a trailer, call 911, it's probably being stolen!

"tarafied1" said:
If my car is on a trailer, call 911, it's probably being stolen!

If Mark's is running....someone installed an engine so they could steal it........

Back