• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wanted: Non Power steering gear box

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
Any year will be fine. Just looking for a decent, Non-PS gearbox. In Kansas.

FR1498_SteeringGearBox.jpg

2992a.JPG
[nb]For SIG[/nb]

2988a.JPG
[nb]For SIG[/nb]

I've got one, but I'm here in Cali.

Let me know if you can't find something near you, and we can work out a special StangFix deal for ya.

I have the one that took off my car and has been in the garden shed for 5 years now. You can have it for shipping costs if you want. Let me know. I can even ship through my business for discount UPS shipping. I'll be out of town this week starting tomorrow morning so keep that in mind if I don't reply right away.

I live in Washington.

"68EFIvert" said:
I have the one that took off my car and has been in the garden shed for 5 years now. You can have it for shipping costs if you want. Let me know. I can even ship through my business for discount UPS shipping. I'll be out of town this week starting tomorrow morning so keep that in mind if I don't reply right away.

I live in Washington.

Oh heck yeah! Let's do that. I'll send you a PM shortly. Thanks so much!

I just went out to the shed and guess what. It isn't there. I forgot that a year ago I gave it to a local mustang supplier in trade for some unknown part I may need in the future. Sorry I spoke up a little soon. :beat I would love to have given you a part so that you could get that rat rod on the road!

I have one that I would let go pretty cheaply. It came off of my 70 Mustang. It was supposed to be sold but the guy didn't want to pay the $11 for the flat rate shipping after he sent me the check. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you some pics.

Back