• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

We are supposed to be on TV Sunday the 28th Discovery HD Theater

Looks like the show filmed about a year ago will air tomorrow night at 9:00 pm on discovery hd. Its labled rides but its supposed to be worlds most expensive rides episode 12
I have no idea what the show looks like and dont even know if were on it. I just noticed the words cult classic gone in 60 seconds on it so i bet this is it. Hope they show us doing a burn out and hitting the camera guy :barf

We also threw a rod an FE during that show. The engine was bought on ebay from a client who insisted the engine was a great buy. It lasted about 10 minutes. But he was cool about it.

Show cost me alot of money in just time. Tune in and let me know if guys watch it.

SUPER COOL :ecit Hopefully I can watch this, I am on call today and it will be iffy but I can only hope.

Yep ! Your on right now on the east coast... Commercial break... got to get back before my changes the channel. Discovery HD Theater...

edit / add...

Well the segment was dedicated to Eleanor, about 5 minutes or so was spent in your shop showing the resto process and showed you (I think) and some of the other guys in the shop ... It also showed some burn outs and the nitrous shot run in the red one... It's a very good segment.

Congratulations!!!

Wouldn't be an in thirty minutes... it ~9:30 hear now on the eastcoast. I'd assume it's on @ 9:00 in each time zone, but I could be wrong...

i just checked the web, it's HD Theater not the Discovery HD channel. I don't get HD Theater, bummer!

Oops sorry about that, your right it is listed as HD Theater... hopefully someone can record it to share... I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

"stangg" said:
Oops sorry about that, your right it is listed as HD Theater... hopefully someone can record it to share... I wouldn't mind seeing it again.
it's okay I was thinking the Discovery Channel, Jason said Discovery HD Theater in his title, I just didn't pick up on that. Was it good enough to see if they sell that episode?

"stangg" said:
Yep ! Your on right now on the east coast... Commercial break... got to get back before my changes the channel. Discovery HD Theater...

edit / add...

Well the segment was dedicated to Eleanor, about 5 minutes or so was spent in your shop showing the resto process and showed you (I think) and some of the other guys in the shop ... It also showed some burn outs and the nitrous shot run in the red one... It's a very good segment.

Congratulations!!!

Thank you!
Yep that was me talking most of the time.

I just went through the same thing as Craig with "River Monsters" :rp After going through my channel guide, I also do not get it... :rp :rp It does re-air at 12am for those who get the channel.

"ClassicRecreations" said:
Im uglier on camera than in person :lol

That's open to debate :lol

Saw it.

I'm guessing that power slide into the camera at the end is where you took out the camera man huh? :vic

We gots us a movie star!

"Sluggo" said:
That's open to debate :lol

Saw it.

I'm guessing that power slide into the camera at the end is where you took out the camera man huh? :vic

We gots us a movie star!

Yes that is where it happened. The burnout slid sideways al of the sudden and he stayed put. Not a good idea. He actually flipped over the trunk lid and slid off the other side of the car. Once we stopped I ran over and he was yelling stop!
Then we all started laughing until we cried. :cry

I thought your segment was well done. It always amazed me when TV would come and shoot us in our business what the final edited version came out like vs what I had anticipated.

I really don't want to ruin my reputation :shy around here but I thought you (Jason) came off very well your passion and enthusiasm really showed, so many times that doesn't come ac cross even when it's there. I suspect you will pick up some sales from this and depending on how much it winds up being repeated just might be worth the effort in both time and expenses to deal with the shoot. Hope it turns out that way :$$$

I only wish they could of given the way past her prime blond less airtime :wi

"Bite Me" said:
I thought your segment was well done. It always amazed me when TV would come and shoot us in our business what the final edited version came out like vs what I had anticipated.

I really don't want to ruin my reputation :shy around here but I thought you (Jason) came off very well your passion and enthusiasm really showed, so many times that doesn't come ac cross even when it's there. I suspect you will pick up some sales from this and depending on how much it winds up being repeated just might be worth the effort in both time and expenses to deal with the shoot. Hope it turns out that way :$$$

I only wish they could of given the way past her prime blond less airtime :wi

:lol
Thank you for the comments. Yes I do agree about the"way past her prime" :headac blonde. She just loves the camera :dumas

Back