• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wed Craigslist

'68 Conv

Project car, partially completed. title. V.I.N. 8F03C11xxxx which makes this a 289-2V. The original motor was replaced at some point with a 289-2V produced in May 1968. The C4 had been replaced with a 3-speed manual, but a C4 is included for those wishing to return it to stock. This car was produced December 6, 1967 and was originally Seafoam green, a color available since the 50’s but not often seen on a Mustang and has a standard interior which is light ivy gold crinkle and ivy gold kiwi. The car is currently mostly striped and primed (the interior is still mostly bare metal). The rear lower quarter panels had been replaced and fitted to the car, but not yet welded. Some other sheet metal work needs to be done (bubbling on quarters in front of wheel wells, door bottoms). Floor pans also need to be replaced and new floor pans are included with the car. The windshield has a ding, but is repairable. The car currently has very nice Granada turbine style wheels on it, but the original argent slotted wheels, trim rings and non-GT center caps are included and need to be restored.

Most original parts are included (sorry, no radio was found). New parts include a dash pad, door panels; window channel felt kit, rocker moldings, fuel tank, Fr RH apron, instrument bezel, dash panel kit and steering cylinder boot kit.

The car runs and is drivable. The exhaust has a bit of blue smoke when the car is first started (I was told that the car sat for 8 years) indicating hardened valve stem seals, otherwise runs fine.

I took possession of the car as collateral for a loan that I made which was defaulted on. Asking cash and will be worth quite a bit more when restoration is completed. Buy it now and you could be driving around with a huge smile this summer! Call
3kb3mb3lbZZZZZZZZZ95j8e6e54b698591808.jpg
3n03kd3o8ZZZZZZZZZ95j637c5166053a13fa.jpg

3kb3mc3o1ZZZZZZZZZ95j3003e7df53cc110f.jpg
3k23p63l1ZZZZZZZZZ95j1ee72a0adbd21bf0.jpg

I really think it is lower but there are other Mustangs in the area so somebody may be feeding him artificial values.

Left bottom picture has a mid 80's Mustang unless my eyesight has gone. No pace car that I see.

Also, I know where all of them are.....they are just around the corner.....now, just figure out which corner and you will be there.

Back