• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wed Craigslist

1965 Mercury Comet Pro Street project. The car has already been stripped to bare metal and had a southern quarter panel put on. The body is in excellent condition. There is no putty in the car and it has never been wrecked. I also added a Mustang II front suspension and set the motor back 4". The car is set up for a 351 and C4. The motor and transmission are included with the car. The trunk floor is currently cut out because I was going to tub it but you could mini tub it or take it back to the original layout. Included with the car are new 31x18.50x15 Hoosier Quick Times and 165/15 Front Tires on Weld Pro Star Wheels, 15x15 and 15x3.
Also included

2 New Racing Seats
New Black Carpet
New Mirrors
New Door Handles
All the chrome for the car and doubles of some of it.
All the original stainless trim
Boxes and boxes of parts.

3n33oa3l9ZZZZZZZZZ97e80d74aefe115106d.jpg
3k73m23o7ZZZZZZZZZ97e9121621fc0da1f31.jpg

3nc3m53o6ZZZZZZZZZ97e894b921888da1c78.jpg
3m83p43o7ZZZZZZZZZ97e50998f0741ea11d2.jpg

Dude that Comet reminds me when I was a young lad. I had a 65 comet with a 4spd and it had a 289. It was of course green. It was my first car. Have some great memories with that car with my mom and dad. Anyway thanks for the Memories.

"Midlife" said:
You won't be laughing when I win the contest!
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Yep, I still will .....

I look for '64 Comets every once in a while, hoping to drag up an old one I had. Saw that one advertised and thought it was odd to be bare metal without any protection. Sooooo, I will let this one go.....

Back