• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

weird things found in your mustang while restoring

Found in various mustangs over the years.
1. dead mouse in cowl vent.
2. mouses droppings.
3 us coins.
4. cinema tickets from 70s.
5. shotgun cartridges used.
4. bubblegum wrappers.
5. timing slips.
6. snakeskin.
7.worst of all 8 track tapes tom jones,carpenters etc etc

"ClassicRecreations" said:
About two years ago I discovered a hidden box under the ride trunk drop. It was hinged with a piano hinge and a padlock on it. Looked very old. We cut the lock off to discover human teeth. It was really wierd. We turned them into local authority and never heard another word.

Wow. That is crazy.

My 68 Cougar had a 1960's 16oz glass Pepsi bottle standing up behind the rightside rear panel. I drove this car for 10 years between 78-88 and that window sometimes would not roll down all the way, sometimes it would. Didn't bother me much because I didn't ride in the back..... It also had a serious clunk when going around a left-hand corner. I replaced the leaf spring bushings and the shocks and checked the exhaust but never did find it until I tore the car down a couple of years ago to rebuild it. I always pictured a line worker doing interior assembly coming off of break and looking around snickering as he put the panel on.

I found a book stuck behind the glove box...
72_20_01_10_6_23_47.jpg

Back