• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome Dynamic

Dynamic

"AzPete" said:
Welcome. You can send the Wattles to me.
:wm?
there is some amazing cars on here from what i have seen so far i just wish parts were that much cheaper/werent taxed through the rear end over here

Dynamic

"70_Fastback" said:
I bet ole Pete will be happy to ship you Mustang parts in exchange for Wattles...
take all the wattle you want i hate the stuff

mb-wattle.jpg

AzPete

:sad :sad :sad :sad......well that sucks.....find a good adult beverage and they stop importing.....and can't even slip some in... :po :po :po :po

AzPete

If the price is right.....anything is possible.

I was really checking for cowl leaks.......

Dynamic

ahh just found it its brewed in NSW i am in Perth Western Australia, and i usually am not a fan of a pilsner, we do have a nice pilsner however brewed by Little Creatures Brewery which is a nice drop :ecit

AzPete

The way I discovered this brand was from working on my car at Midlife's garage. I would take a different breed of adult beverages on each visit. This was for after the work. I saw this one weekend and since the first 6 pack, we stopped trying others. Now, we found it in short supply and thru my research, found that not only did the local Bud distributor have none, but straight from the brewer, it is not imported any more. Maybe in 6 to 12 months it will begin. We had the last I could find locally over Labor Day weekend.......

A couple of them go down real good after some Mustang tinkering. It is just a good drink all around. I normally do not like a dark drink but find this one enjoyable. Just glad I am not into the heavy need for adult beverages.....or at least have the Canadian Club I can fall back on.

I guess I need to start the search again for a weekend beverage.

Dynamic

hey im sure i could find it over here and we can do a trade once i get money and my car arrives I will send you beer and you can send me mustang parts :)

AzPete

"Dynamic" said:
hey im sure i could find it over here and we can do a trade once i get money and my car arrives I will send you beer and you can send me mustang parts :)

So, you are going into the adult beverage import/export business? Wonder how long before we got caught.....lol

Dynamic

surely i can just send a Keg over at a time like once a month not sure of the laws of this lol might not hear from me again after the first batch if thats the case then you know the aussie government frowned upon me :lol