• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome hawkdriver

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. I stumbled across this form, wish i would have found it earlier. Anyway first semi project car here 69 coupe. Doing minor things nothing to advanced on this one but looking forward to this becoming a life long hobby. Anyway I know what ya mean by addictive. I bought my coupe about a year and half ago prior to a deployment. Tough because i could do nothing but order parts while i was gone, but just recently returned home and am getting to work, looking forward to all the great advice as i im sure i will need it.

James

Welcome aboard James.

Where are you stationed? I assume Army? We've got a few military/ex-military people around here.

Welcome to the StangFix. If you spend any time at all in the gum flappers or the pw protected then you will realize just how crazy we can be. :craz When you say Hawk Driver I first thought of this.
IMG_0143-763507.JPG

Again welcome and show us some pics of what you got. fd

Last edited by a moderator:
Oddly, the first thing I thought of was this.....

bl_hawk2.jpg

Just a little bit of a difference from those little wimpy scooters you guys thought of....

Welcome...

My first thought on the name was finally someone who could take out the owls that have been bothering someone else on here.

I am in the PA Army National Guard. And yes Dave you are correct i am a blackhawk pilot, not quite the one in the pic, but none the less you are correct.

James

"hawkdriver" said:
How do i go about getting into thes pw protected sites, my log on does not work for these?

And the requested pic.
Contact any one of the moderators via Private Message and they will provide you the secret encoded encrypted password.

Pretty sweet lookin' coupe.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, even the ones you think are dumb. Sometimes even the experts learn something new.

None of us know everything, but collectively we can get answers for you.

and we will gladly answer questions you never thought of to ask, or some such nonsense!

Welcome aboard, you've got a nice ride...................for a Coupe :coo

"silverblueBP" said:
and we will gladly answer questions you never thought of to ask, or some such nonsense!

Welcome aboard, you've got a nice ride...................for a Coupe :coo

Nope: it's a four-door. One for each pilot, and two sliding doors for the back, sorta like a minivan. The only thing it's missing is a rear hatch; otherwise it would be a soccer mom vehicle!

Back