• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome Norm Peterson

I would highly suggest you wish for a sunny day!

Oh yeah, welcome aboard!

Leave the gun, take the canoli.

"70_Fastback" said:
No. I say they are broke. T h e y a r e b r o k e .

They are working for me. Google map, forum profile, forum profile, forum profile. That is if you are logged in, if you are not logged in they do not work so well. :nut

fd

Thanks for the welcome. I recognize a few names already, and eventually I'll run into the member who invited me over.

fd - Wouldn't wishing for rain depend on (a) if I was running for a beer against Mark, and (b) which condition might be more favorable to me?

70Stang - In the office where I used to work, there was a guy named Cliff sat behind me for a while. Really.

I think I've managed to get a profile of sorts started, but to flesh it out a bit I've been in engineering for most of the past 41 years. Interest in the technical side of the car hobby goes back a bit further than that. :shrug Guess that makes me old.

Norm

"Norm Peterson" said:
fd - Wouldn't wishing for rain depend on (a) if I was running for a beer against Mark, and (b) which condition might be more favorable to me?
If you are there on the track definitely wish for a sunny day...it makes for blowing by Mark every lap all the more fun (until you come by and he is getting towed off the track) If you are not there then definitely wish for a rainy day...that's just what we do around here. (and before very long you'll understand why)

Welcome Norm.

My favorite Norm quote:

"It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear."

P.S. You guys have no idea how fast Mark actually is on the road course. I hope to be able to keep up with him one of these days and I am running new technology against his 66.

"Mach1ne" said:
You guys have no idea how fast Mark actually is on the road course.

The problem here is he :Mark must first get ON the course without rain, bad tires, blown engine, high wind, or any other problem we hear about that causes him not to run the car......oh, I forgot the gravel roads too..... :shrug

Ouch. Where is the love?

Norm, run away. Run away as fast as you can.

P.S. Nice to see another non-vintage Stang owner.

"Mach1ne" said:
Welcome Norm.

My favorite Norm quote:

"It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear."

P.S. You guys have no idea how fast Mark actually is on the road course. I hope to be able to keep up with him one of these days and I am running new technology against his 66.

That is a GREAT Norm quote!!

P.S. Skip, check's in the mail :roll

"Mach1ne" said:
Welcome Norm.

P.S. You guys have no idea how fast Mark actually is on the road course.
Thanks. I KNOW I have no idea how fast Mark is. But the opportunity was just too good to pass up. :beer

Norm

Back