• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome Norm Peterson

"Mach1ne" said:
Norm, run away. Run away as fast as you can.
Trust me, you do not want to see me run unless you are in dire need of a good laugh. One really bad knee that works clutches just fine makes running an exercise in displayed silliness without a whole lot of forward progress.

(we haven't owned an automatic tranny car since about 1972, and my wife now drives a '10 Legacy 2.5GT/6-speed manual, just to fill the picture in a little more)

P.S. Nice to see another non-vintage Stang owner.
Then I guess I shouldn't mention the crash-damaged and corroded '66 that belongs to my daughter but lives (if you could call it that) in MY garage. I see restomod/Pro-Touring fodder.

Norm

"67 evil eleanor" said:
Welcome Norn, glad you found it.
Thanks for the tip.

By any chance did you get your keyboard used from Famous Dave's (a BBQ rib place)? They misspell my name the same way. :sm_NTA
<Now I'm in for it>

Incidentally, not only can I not get to this forum from the office computer, as of sometime today I can't get to the other site from there either. Oh well . . .

Norm

Sorry Norm, Arthur and my fuzzy vision (without glasses) I will blame it on. My apologies. Anyway, "WELCOME" to the fix.

&quot;AzPete&quot; said:
The problem here is he :Mark must first get ON the course without rain, bad tires, blown engine, high wind, or any other problem we hear about that causes him not to run the car......oh, I forgot the gravel roads too..... :shrug

Mine is:

"How's the world treating you Norm?"

"Like a baby treats a diaper."

Welcome Norm! I see you made it over here from MustangForums! I look forward to more technical discussions with you :)

Thought I'd try to put up a picture or three . . .
1732-newwheels2.jpg

1733-img-0872a.jpg

1734-85esp-%40-rtts-autox-3.jpg

Norm

They all show up on my computer.

I'll bet it has something to do with "administrative approval of pictures", because I only loaded them up yesterday.

Give it a little time and let me know if they're still un-viewable. Never had this problem anywhere else . . .

Norm

I can speak from experience on this matter. The mods do not remove pics until after they have been posted. :nut
Your pics are too small, they are being displayed at a size of 1x1 pixels. If they are on your computer then go to the bottom of the "posting" box and you will see + Attachments and other options Click on that. Click on the Browse box and that will open up files in your computer. It will look like the sample pic that I posted in this reply.

fd

Attachments

• 09_danica-patrick_06.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7
&quot;FordDude&quot; said:
I can speak from experience on this matter. The mods do not remove pics until after they have been posted. :nut
Your pics are too small, they are being displayed at a size of 1x1 pixels. If they are on your computer then go to the bottom of the "posting" box and you will see + Attachments and other options Click on that. Click on the Browse box and that will open up files in your computer. It will look like the sample pic that I posted in this reply.

fd

Nice example. :wor :wor

Oh, she was hotter than a two dollar pistol
she was the fastest thing around
Long and lean every young man's dream
She turned every head in town
She was built and fun to handle,
Son, I'm glad that you walked in
She reminds me of the one I loved back then
Well I handed him my keys and said, here take her for a spin
The old man scratched his head, then he looked at me and grinned
He said son you just don't understand it ain't the car I want
It's the brunette in your vette that turns me on

&quot;lethal289&quot; said:
if you quote his post, the links are there, but they are dead
I can see my pictures in both my post and your quote.

I loaded them up to an album under my profile on this site. I kind of forget exactly how I got there, and administrative approval WAS mentioned on my way in. I copied and pasted the BB code link for each picture to my post.

Couldn't even find my way back to that album without copying its address from the properties of one of the pictures.

Then again, I'm a stress analyst/engineer, not an internet connectivity geek, so I have no idea why that procedure works elsewhere but not here. At this point, it seems to be more trouble than it's worth. Photo hosting sites are not a solution.

Norm

well thats your reason, It seems the NJStangers have a block and you need to be a member and signed it to view pictures hosted on their forum. This place however, allows you to post your pictures at other places.

Norm, i suggest you start a gallery here (I just checked yours and its empty). Click the gallery tab above, my gallery, then scroll down to add sub category... Its pretty self explanatory from there if your interested. If you have any questions just ask.

Or click here: http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/inde ... ser;u=1141

Thanks.

If you squint real hard at the 4th picture, you might make out the right rear taillights of my daughter's badly crash-damaged '66 coupe. I honestly haven't been able to decide whether it's worth taking it over and making a no-holds-barred project out of it or having her scrap it and go on to build up something that wouldn't be such a huge project.

Norm

Back