• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome One_fast67

Thanks for the warm welcome. Now for a little background for my first post. Bought my '67 when I was a senior in high school. Drove it extensively for a few years. Then family and career put the Mustang on hold until about 12 years ago. Bought a welder and grinder and started tearing into it when I could. Being an upper mid-west car, there was a lot of rust. I didn't get very far before my career path changed and I had to move. The Mustang sat dormant until about 3 years ago when I started making an effort to work on the car. So far, I've replaced both rear frame frame rail extensions, both trunk floors, both inner and outer wheelhouses, both quarter panel skins, both complete rocker panels, passenger side toe board-floor-rear floor, both rear torque boxes, drivers side front frame rail, drivers side toe board and rear floor, drivers side front torque box and the drivers side shock tower. I still need to finish the drivers side floor and replace the passengers side front frame rail, shock tower, and the cowl area. Maybe after this summer, I will have all of the body work done and then I can move to paint. I hope to get the Fastback on the road by the time its 45th birthday rolls around. Only time and money will tell.

Like Jake said another 67 way cool! Welcome One_fast67 to the StangFix. fd

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, another 67 :eek:mg Like we need another one of those.

J/K :vic

Welcome aboard

"silverblueBP" said:
Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, another 67 :eek:mg Like we need another one of those.

J/K :vic

Welcome aboard

Maybe the "67" is in reference to his speed... Maybe it was two over the limit. And that was fast... :scar

:lol

Welcome to StangFix!

I had to dig out an old photo and scan it to include a picture of the Fastback. This photo was taken my senior year in high school.

mycars.jpg

Back