• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome openheaders

Alright another victim :pbj Welcome to the StangFix aka the Dark Side. We have cookies here and one of the mods will bring the beer tomorrow. fd

Hello fellow enthusiasts...

My name is Damian, and I used to post on another mustang forum around 2001-2003 time frame. I've been getting back to work on my 65 lately. That means I've fallen off the wagon and back into the forum habit as well.

Lots of work to do, but now that it lives at the same address as I do, I'm making good progress. Just waiting for spring to arrive here in metro Detroit.

Here's a picture of my 65 as it sits right now...
021.jpg

Here's a picture from better times (@ Knott's '95)
knotts95rr.jpg

Hubba, hubba.....sweet 65 you have :vic Welcome to the Fix, FordDude will inevitably stop by to offer you somebody else's cookies :ecit

edit: guess I should've read above.....I'm psychotic or sumting.

Is this the one with the Boss 302 in it, or there is one laying around the garage or something? Car and story sound familiar.

"Fast68back" said:
Is this the one with the Boss 302 in it, or there is one laying around the garage or something? Car and story sound familiar.

Nah, no Boss 302. I have a 351W that I started to swap in a while back. Shameful really, but I tore the damn car apart, and then either got too busy or too broke to finish it. But my situation has changed recently... my GF left me... so now I have plenty of both time and money. LOL.

"silverblueBP" said:
FordDude will inevitably stop by to offer you somebody else's cookies

Ahh someone else cookies. I get it. I was promised Beer too... waited around all day but eventually had to walk to the fridge to get my own.

"openheaders" said:
Ahh someone else cookies. I get it. I was promised Beer too... waited around all day but eventually had to walk to the fridge to get my own.

Shouldn't of gotten rid of the girlfriend then. :)

Welcome to da'fix.

Back