• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome to the newest member/recruit: Blown66

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
Welcome buddy! Glad to see you join the party.

Upload as many pics as you want in the gallery and show off that gorgeous green 66 2+2! :bow

Science maintains that green is the color of intelligence. Those of us with green cars knew this was true, until Craig painted "Shag" green. Now, all bets are off :roulette

Thanks Guys for your Kind words. I will post pictures soon once I figure out what I am doing.lol Thanks 70_fastback for showing me to the promise land :bow

Never ever seen this before. What is up with" send money to blown66" Is this take from the rich and give to the poor ( spread your Money around) lol. OK I do need a few things :pep put me in coach. jk

The "Send Money" is actually the "Shop" Credits; aka: the money.

Up above, on the blue header, there is a link that says "shop". You can "buy" items there with your credits. You obtain your credits by posting; I think each word is worth .25 credits. And adding pics to the gallery gets more points as well.

Just a little fun portion of the forum.

Telling Sluggo to :stfu gets you bonus points :pbj

Welcome to the looney bin.

Another green fb? Hell, he can't be all that bad can he. Welcome.

Sluggo,
:stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu :stfu

:rofl

Are the :stfu 's sliding downhill or have I already had too much to drink?

Welcome to StangFix where most posts make a right turn and in three pages, you will get an answer........of course there is no guarantee that it will pertain to the original question, but you will get an answer.....

"silverblueBP" said:
:rofl

Are the :stfu 's sliding downhill or have I already had too much to drink?
I think your right, they appear to be sliding downhill to me too.
And Pete is right also... what were we talking about here?

"AzPete" said:
Why would anyone want to do that............

No, no....the NORMAL Craig, sheesh....do you think I have time to constantly fix this sh!t??

As J so eloquently phrased: Keep Up :toot

And I qoute " What a bunch of little girls...they should be banned...Geezzzuusss... who has time for that crap?" end quote. :skull :dumas :bird

Now be quiet I'm contemplating a serious question/topic. Not bad eh, Jeremy, two in one week. :boo

Oh and welcome to a better place. :toot

Back