• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome Wrench

Thanks for the welcome.. I've been involved with Mustangs for the last 25yrs and recently acquired another project car, a 67' Fastback. Its "shelbyized" and though its a hull going to paint soon, it looks sexy in the garage. I also own a 68 coup and 03 SVT Cobra both highly modified.

Welcome to stangfix! We have one major rule around here. "It never happened without pictures." So post up a few of you cars for us. We are a visual bunch! :vic

Alright welcome to the StangFix also known as the Dark Side. We have free cookies here and one of the Mods will be by with the free beer tomorrow. Like Jake said we are a visual bunch and like to see pics. Good news is that the StangFix can host them for you. Visit the Gallery and you will see. :ecit fd

"Wrench" said:
Thanks for the welcome.. I've been involved with Mustangs for the last 25yrs and recently acquired another project car, a 67' Fastback. Its "shelbyized" and though its a hull going to paint soon, it looks sexy in the garage. I also own a 68 coup and 03 SVT Cobra both highly modified.

:WOP

581_1268143428.JPG

581_1268143291.jpg

581_1268143129.JPG

581_1268143207.JPG

581_1268143374.jpg

Sweet rides that you have there. We have a little place here for you to document your 67 fastback if you want. That would be Members Build Thread. But what I want to see is some more pics of the Cobra. I really love the Terminators. :weas fd

Back