• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Well that was fun...

blue65coupe

Spent an hour this morning helping get an Asplundh (tree cutter) truck out of the field. Idiot decided to turn around on an uphill slope vs. downhill and guess what? He was about 2-3 inches from sitting on the axle at one time. Idiot. I find guys cutting trees when they're near the house and provide 'em with a drop spot so I can get free mulch...'cause I need A LOT. Stopped and talked to the guys y'day morning but never saw 'em. First thing this morning, after MORE rain, they show up. Driver #1 might come back, I doubt driver #2 does. Do people just not think at all? Oh yeah, while I'm at it....does a freakin' handicapped sticker automatically give you an IDIOT DRIVER'S LICENSE???? I don't think the handicap tags/mirror hangers mean you're actually handicapped. What it really means is: I drive 50 in a 70 mph zone, I don't look when I change lanes, and if I have 30 seconds to pull out in the road between cars it's gonna take my brain 29 seconds to process it.

--Rant off, back to work--

daveSanborn

Don't get me started on handicapped stickers.... it's one of my biggest pet peeve's.

There's a loser here at the office that was proudly displaying his to me earlier this week. The VA gave him 30% disability for a "bad back" after his whopping 5 years of military service. Along with a lifetime monthly disability check they handed him a handicap placard for his rearview mirror. The only thing handicapped about the guy is he's too stupid to stop eating every scrap of food within site. He got kicked out of the military for being overweight and has put on another 80 pounds since then.

Everything works out in the end though..... he got his walking papers on Monday and his last day here is next Friday.

Now he can lay on the couch and eat until his house goes into foreclosure, which shouldn't take long as he was crying that he was already 3 months behind on his mortgage and two months on his new Expedition.

Bye bye loser!

Free mulch is great! I used to have the tree guys dump loads off at my house. More convenient for them and saves me the trouble of going to get it.