• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

We're moving North!!!!

David67

So it's official we are moving out of SoCal and moving to Sacramento!!!! I got a transfer approved and then found a place real quick.

We are excited to be moving and trying something different. Our moving day is February 11th. Now the fun packing begins.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Congrats! Welcome to NorCal. While I work just north of Sacramento, I live considerably south, but am more than happy to lend a hand if you need anything.

You americans do move alot during your lifetime.
Is it because of carriere possibilities or do you all get bored easily ??
I haven't moved since I left my parents house, I got married and built our home.

Congrats on escaping the miserable life here in SoCal. I am sure that you are aware that it is going to be a little warmer in the Sacramento area as opposed to the weather in Long Beach. Kinda like the weather here in Riverside.

fd

Congrats on escaping the miserable life here in SoCal. I am sure that you are aware that it is going to be a little warmer in the Sacramento area as opposed to the weather in Long Beach. Kinda like the weather here in Riverside.

fd
Yeah we know but it looks a lot better up there then Riverside.

Congrats you two. I know you were talking about it for a while so I'm glad it finally is becoming a reality for you.

We will miss you and Jennifer at Knott's.

Yeah we know but it looks a lot better up there then Riverside.

Maybe, but I am so much farther away from moonbeam that you will be. And to me that makes Riverside so much better than Sac-a-tomatoes.

fd

Yeah he finally doing it. They only been dating for 7 years.

Cool! I celebrate 32 years with Hughes Aircraft and Raytheon on Monday.

I don't think 'Mr. Toad's wild ride' would document it properly.

NorCal has a good showing at Knott's.

Amber and I were just discussing it this morning. We may miss Friday. Dunno.

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Back