• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WestHoustonmuscle, Sluggo and Dne'

Dne'

It was so nice to see Sluggo! As he drove in to park his Beautiful stang, I was right behind him and was able to park beside him! Can't beat that! It got a little warm(HOT) and I can't see me at many car shows if the temp gets into the 90's! I will have to invest in a pop up to get some shade~ they're not that expensive and even one's with logo's on them aren't badly priced! I told Gary I'm going to bring our generator and a portable AC! lol) There weren't as many vehicles at this event as compared to last weekends, no biggy~ small groups are nice too! Looking forward to finding other classic events around Houston~ one's with only classics would be nice! I like newer cars, but classics are just that~ CLASSIC! and derserve their own day. ; )
dne'

100_9554.jpg

100_9553.jpg

100_9634.jpg

Whats' that blue stuff up in the sky? Haven't seen that in a while.

Sounds like you had a fun time.

Looks like fun, one of these days all the stangfix texas folks need to meet up at one of these events.

It was a good time. Dne's ride is quite impressive in person. She has a lot to be proud of.

"mmw68" said:
Looks like fun, one of these days all the stangfix texas folks need to meet up at one of these events.

We should maybe start looking at a meet in the middle type of gathering not unlike the one the California fruits folks do.

How nice!!

There's nothing quite like a wonderful compliment coming from a superior/mentor~ thanks Sluggo! :yah
dne'

"Sluggo" said:
It was a good time. Dne's ride is quite impressive in person. She has a lot to be proud of.

"Sluggo" said:
We should maybe start looking at a meet in the middle type of gathering not unlike the one the California fruits folks do.

Texas folks: i am going to start a texas mitm thread with nominations for a location and a poll to decide location.

"ko67" said:
Texas folks: i am going to start a texas mitm thread with nominations for a location and a poll to decide location.

There is no middle in Texas....all are heavy to the right. :roll :yah

Back