• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What a dick.

70 StangMan

Donator
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. -- A South Dakota prison inmate is suing the hospital where he was circumcised as a newborn, saying he only recently became aware that he'd undergone the procedure and that it robbed him of his sexual prowess.

Dean Cochrun, 28, is asking for $1,000 in compensatory and punitive damages. He also asks in the lawsuit that his foreskin be restored "in the hopes I could feel whole again," though he acknowledged that he didn't expect such a restoration to be anything more than aesthetic.

Cochrun, who is imprisoned in Sioux Falls on a kidnapping conviction, filed the federal lawsuit Friday against Sanford Hospital. Cochrun claims that an "unknown doctor" at the then-named Sioux Valley Hospital misled his mother to believe that the procedure was medically necessary. Cochrun argues that the procedure was unnecessary, unethical and without medical benefit.

"I was recently made aware of the fact that I had been (circumcised) and that ... I was robbed of sensitivity during sexual intercourse as well as the sense of security and well-being I am entitled to in my person," he argued in the lawsuit, adding that neither he nor his partners would "have that sensitivity during sexual intercourse and have a normal sex life."

Cochrun isn't represented by a lawyer in the lawsuit, which includes a letter from Sanford officials responding to a letter requesting that his foreskin be replaced. Patient relations representative DyAnn Smith replied that Sanford would not pay for the procedure.

"There will be no further correspondence about this matter," she wrote.

Let them replace his skin while he's awake. With any luck, he will contract a serious infection and his dick fall off.

Unfortunately, they have made prison life "easy" and the old saying "idle hands are the devil's workshop" come into play.

If they brought back good old fashioned chain gangs they wouldn't have time for this kind of crap and they would be much less likely to want to go back to prison after they are paroled.

i thought about filing a lawsuit to get mine back a couple times, but then i think about the 10 burn victims that got new eyelids from the proceedure & how sad they would be to have to give em' back....

He just wants to move up the prison bitch pecking order and start offering docking services to all his clients. :wtf

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
i thought about filing a lawsuit to get mine back a couple times, but then i think about the 10 burn victims that got new eyelids from the proceedure & how sad they would be to have to give em' back....

LMFAO!!

Only 10? :sm_TMI

"70_Fastback" said:
Dude. Get off of the internet.

:barf1

InternetCommando.jpg

the-internet-sucks-for-pr0n.jpg

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:

Was yours too small to keep in the trunk as a spare fanbelt?

"70 StangMan" said:
He also asks in the lawsuit that his foreskin be restored "in the hopes I could feel whole again," though he acknowledged that he didn't expect such a restoration to be anything more than aesthetic.

I wonder if he realises that this will be major surgery?
When i was circumsised i couldnt walk for a year afterwards.

At the end of the tax year, the Tax Office sent an inspector to audit the books of a synagogue. While he was checking the books he turned to the Rabbi and said, "I notice you buy a lot of candles. What do you do with the candle drippings?"

"Good question," noted the Rabbi. "We save them up and send them back to the candle makers, and every now and then they send us a free box of candles."

"Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer.

But on he went, in his obnoxious way. "What about all these biscuit purchases. What do you do with the crumbs?"

"Ah, yes," replied the Rabbi, realizing that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. "We collect them and send them back to the manufacturers, and every now and then they send a free box of holy biscuits."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all Rabbi.

"Well, Rabbi," he went on, "what do you do with all the leftover foreskins from the circumcisions you perform?"

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the Rabbi. "What we do is save up all the foreskins and send them to the Tax Office, and about once a year they send us a complete dick."

There once was a circumcision doctor who decided at one point in his career to begin saving and preserving all of the foreskins he accumulated from the operations he performed. One day, he decided he would take them all to a
leatherworker to see if something could be done with them. The leatherworker assured him that he would be able to come up with something very unique. Reassured, the doctor went on his way with great joy and anticipation about his foreskin project. About a week later, the leatherworker showed up at the hospital with the results of his labor, and proudly handed the doctor a wallet. Indignant, the doctor registered his objection, "You mean to tell me that I gave you all of those foreskins and you could only make me a WALLET?" "You don't understand," said the leatherworker, " When you stroke it, it becomes a suitcase."

Two five year old boys are standing at the potty to pee.
When one says, " Your thing doesn't have any skin on it!"
" I've been circumcised." Says the second boy.
" What does that mean?"
"It means they cut the skin off the end."
" How old were you when it was cut off?"
" My mom said that I was two days old."
" Did it hurt?"
" You bet it hurt, I couldn't walk for a year!"

fd

Back