• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What are they worth.....

AzPete

The front seats from my '66 are in good shape. The frames are solid, new covers with no tears, and new, older style padding on one plus original padding on the other. No rails included. Side chrome is there but scuffed a bit. Need some clips on the rear panels. They both sit good for factory stuff.

I was shocked to see repo frames for $500/per side @ NPD. Covers are $200. Not looking for gold but want to be fair.

I tried selling my reupholstered Fiero seats on Craigslist and got into pissing contests with a couple guys. I think I had them listed for $400 or $425, two guys kept emailing after I told them the price was firm. One guy said he could buy them all day long for $50. I told him if he could buy them for $50 with a $350 upholstry kit on them to buy as many as he could. Another jackass wanted to trade me some hawaiin shirts or something. Apparently they were worth a lot more than my seats, I finally told the guy to sell the shirts and then he could buy my seats........ I think your probably looking at $200-$250 if you can find the right buyer.

That is what I figured too on price. Mainly want them gone with a bit of $$$ to move to the next project with.

I still have fiberglass hood on CL also. I think I have dealt with the same shirt jerk. Also had a bunch of offers for just about any prescription you can think of.

Back