• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What are you winter Mustang plans?

"70 StangMan" said:
Will the last member that still owns a Mustang please remember to turn out the light before leaving :shrug

Lol, aww poor Dale is sad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"70 StangMan" said:
At least you got the poor part right.
I don't know. Base on how you're doing this football season I think the sad part is probably accurate too.

"Horseplay" said:
I don't know. Base on how you're doing this football season I think the sad part is probably accurate too.
Nah..actually enjoying being your neighbor this year buddy. :beer

"70 StangMan" said:
Nah..actually enjoying being your neighbor this year buddy. :beer
If by neighbor you mean like the guy in the guard shack at the entrance to my gated community is my neighbor.

"Horseplay" said:
If by neighbor you mean like the guy in the guard shack at the entrance to my gated community is my neighbor.
Somebody has to keep the riff raff out of our neighborhood. Right neighbor ??

"70 StangMan" said:
Somebody has to keep the riff raff out of our neighborhood. Right neighbor ??
I suppose you are right. Hey, when the laundry guy shows up can you bring my shirts up to the house? Thanks

"Horseplay" said:
Good marketing strategy to flood the market with two grabber colored fastbacks at the same time! :roll

Seriously, I think for both of you spring is a much better time to sell if you can hold off until then. Winter is more of a project car market...no? Unless you were to sell off-shore, I guess.
There is no winter in Houston. Ok, maybe a couple days in January.

I'm not locked in on it yet but it comes to mind frequently. I've been able to convince myself otherwise so far. My wife is opposed to selling it which helps. Maybe when I get done working on the house I'll get my shit together and drive it.

"Horseplay" said:
I suppose you are right. Hey, when the laundry guy shows up can you bring my shirts up to the house? Thanks

Damn 1% er

66 - Full cage, re-wire and decent guages.
70 - Fix pass floor pan rust, install vert rockers, replace torque boxes, new brake lines, ST front/rear brakes & suspension, new wheels/tires.

Should keep me busy for a while.

"70 StangMan" said:
Will the last member that still owns a Mustang please remember to turn out the light before leaving :shrug

Don't worry for some of us will still own a vintage Mustang.

Just purchased all the bits to replace my front suspension with OpenTracker parts. Going to do the 1" drop at the same time. I haven't been able to get enough camber or caster with the old suspension.

I will also continue my quset to find my drivetrain vibration. :rant

"GTA6T7" said:
Just purchased all the bits to replace my front suspension with OpenTracker parts. Going to do the 1" drop at the same time. I haven't been able to get enough camber or caster with the old suspension.

I will also continue my quset to find my drivetrain vibration. :rant

Do you have the drop template?

Planning and doing may not be the same thing, but my PLAN is to assemble and install the new 347, trac-lok 3.70 rear, and finish the interior resto. Not sure yet if this will be winter or 2012 or 2013.
:char :shrug :bomb :rant :roul :wtf :confu :wth :sm_NTA

I've got big plans. First up pull the bumper and fender and realign my drivers door so I can move on to rocker panel molding and GT stripes.

Re: Re: What are you winter Mustang plans?

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Hopefully relocate to a new house, with a shop or barn, so I don't have to fight the wife for garage space. Having to move her car, and a bunch of crap, just to work in it is getting old.

Looks like my winter plans will go ahead. We close(hopefully) on a place with 2 shops next week.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Looks like my winter plans will go ahead. We close(hopefully) on a place with 2 shops next week.

Congrats Jamie!!

Back