• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What cha cookin on Superbowl day?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Just wondering what everyone is going to be snacking on while they watch the 49ers beat the pants of them feathered Ravens?

Me? Going to smoke a #10 ham and some bacon wrapped chicken breasts.

Starting off with smoking a couple of pork shoulders for pulled pork sliders and then following that up with several racks of baby backs on the smoker!

You all realize that pictures will be required....except maybe from Pat. I don't think I need to see an Olive Garden meal.

The prerequisite buffalo chicken dip to start things off. Haven't decided where to go next. Likely keeping it simple with subs, pizza and lots of beer.

Breakfast:
Smoked Bacon log, Pancakes with smoked pecans.

Lunch:
Smoked chicken half's, grilled veggies, fresh lemon aid

Dinner
Smoked Brisket, Smoked beans, homemade ice cream

"janschutz" said:
Breakfast:
Smoked Bacon log, Pancakes with smoked pecans.

Lunch:
Smoked chicken half's, grilled veggies, fresh lemon aid

Dinner
Smoked Brisket, Smoked beans, homemade ice cream

Diiammm! no wonder you're always sick!

Brunch : waffles eggs and homemade bacon fruit

nap

Game time: Buffalo chicken tenders: corn starch on the tenders, pan fry until golden then add frank's and watch them soak up the sauce, greek burger sliders: lamb and beef mix feta and mint with homemade tzatziki sauce and grilled potato like a thick chip

nap

dessert: apple cobbler

head to bed

Why because I don't have to go to work on Monday !! :beer :beer :beer

meatless Quiche for breakfast

some dry white toast for lunch

and 4 fried chickens for dinner

oh, and a coke.

I'm waiting to see what kind of recipes show up here! I may try something new this year.

I'm thinking of cooking spatchcocked chicken. We're going to a party and there will be all of the other usual godies there. Maybe SWMBO will make flan.

Back