• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What did you drive in high school?

First car I got to drive was my mom's 67 Nova station wagon......My older sister and two older brother got to drive when they started driving so I was next.....Mom gave it to me because she got a new 76 Mustang II Ghia.....The Nova had a straight six and two speed automatic.....Sold it in the summer of 76 to get a 67 Mustang Coupe for my senior year.....

http://www.stationwagon.com/gallery/pic ... ova_II.jpg

"bigb427" said:
Very cool! 351 or 428? Can we assume it didn't look like that when you bought it?

Mine was a 351 and truthfully, it looked pretty close to that. It was in awesome shape!

Circa 1985

19671.jpg

My first car was 1968 big block fastback. I saved a for 3 years to purchase that ride... only $1700, but the damn engine threw a rod 3 months after purchase.

81nats68.JPG

man some really cool old Ford iron, Shelby's, Cyclones, Falcons, Mavericks, Galaxy's, Mustangs... so cool!

"midpack" said:
I was court ordered not to drive on School property.... :skul
my BIL had a 67 Mustang in HS also, he was a couple years younger so we didn't hang out together even though we went to the same school. Here is a picture he had taken at the school for the yearbook! I wish I had thought of that!
37643_419126408185_771863185_4603443_6535494_n.jpg

My first car was my 67 6cyl 3 speed coupe that i still have the remains of. and my other highschool car was a 66 fairlane 2 door hardtop that i recently bought back for the third and last time.

Attachments

• 025.JPG
    331.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 001.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 153
"Fast68back" said:
index.php
:eek:mg :pbj :pbj :pbj :weas

I see the beginnings of a build thread, what are the plans?
mostly stock looking. drive train is still up in the air but i just want a nice driver. I will start a build thread when i get a good start on it. Todd

First car was a 68 sports sprint coupe, 289 C4, seafoam green with ivy gold interior. I bought it in 1974 with my downpayment I had been saving and a loan from the bank co-signed by my dad. I loved that car. It started me on my lifetime journey with mustangs and I'm still as passionate about them today as I was then.

misccarpics.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I drove in High School. I used the glasses, the mickey mouse shirt and the members only jacket to repel all of the chicks that the car attracted.

Attachments

• mustanghistory1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 36
Back