• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What happened to....

Lol, never knew the snuff was a just another word for teabag.

Papa Douche
A Douche Bag thats 60 years old and up.

Feel bettter?
:craz

Snag
Sensitive New Age Guy (S.N.A.G). Similar to the Metrosexual, but more timid and sensitive. Dense clusters of Snag's can be found at woman's issues rallies. Extreme examples have been known to experience regular menstrual cramps.
Phil Donahue (extreme example)

:lol :lol :lol :lol Oh no, you cannot get out of it that easy. I just came across that one and went looking for a post.....that job is all yours....... :)

"Snuffleupagus" said:
Snag
Sensitive New Age Guy (S.N.A.G). Similar to the Metrosexual, but more timid and sensitive. Dense clusters of Snag's can be found at woman's issues rallies. Extreme examples have been known to experience regular menstrual cramps.
Phil Donahue (extreme example)

Mmmmm I think Craig's car Shag has a new name....SNAG. :vic

I think Duane bestowed the ud post to me a while back. I got distracted by the daily thong. I'll try to update more often.

"Snuffleupagus" said:
What can I say, in easily distracted by bewbs.
Well, here's looking at ya......give it a second.....
boobs.gif

Now that he is occupied, we can ransack the place......

WTF Pete. That's not bewbs, those are battlesta.....no wait...they're tits.
Now I'll have nightmares about miss blinky beachball tits.

Ya, retirement has its good and bad days......I just have not run across a bad one yet.....I will keep on the search though.
As for the pic, just out there surfin' when it came floating past......(At least that is my story...)

Well, the omnipresent sluggo decided that. Appearently, I have multiple personalities and couldn't decide on a screen name, so he decided it for me. I just gave up and went with it.

Back