• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

what's up with this Gangster crap?

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
OK, went to Jack in the box today twice. The first time I get there and this guy is at the end of his day and because I am waiting to place an order he stops and helps me. He is wearing a thick silver chain, huge diamond like ear ring and one of those baseball hats with a straight brim and it was sideways. In the store there were four customers, all four were sagging their pants had their flat brimmed baseball caps turned to the side and had ear rings, chains and etc.

What the hell? Don't these folks know it is not cool to be in jail? This is the way the scum inside dress. Between the imitation prison tattoos and the jewelry and the sagging pants with designs on the pockets the ball caps turned sideways they don't look cool, they look like dipsticks!

Oh, the second time I went in there was a family there and the son had all the above, then Dad got up. He was wearing a coat with a fur collar and sagging his pants and just pimped out. WTF?

rant over.

Mel

Looking like that, Jack in the Box is about as far as their work experience will go.

Those pissants are the future of this country. Makes you feel better now huh?

This was in Utah?
I thought you guys patrolled the borders and had laws like old Australia used to.

"KBMWRS" said:
This was in Utah?
I thought you guys patrolled the borders and had laws like old Australia used to.

Me too. I can't believe they've infiltrated that state.

Bad asses they're not.

Is the Ghetto-White-N-look the leisure suit of the future?

I saw that one of them posted over on the donk site about some weird looking old dude at Jack in the Box, titled "what's up with this cracker crap?" :wm?

"monkeystash" said:
I saw that one of them posted over on the donk site about some weird looking old dude at Jack in the Box, titled "what's up with this cracker crap?" :wm?

:rofl :rofl

Back