• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

where did the post leaders board go?

I think the "on line" listing is getting to be to much for it all to be displayed. The post whores can be found in the stats listing.

Exactly,
I mean who gives a rat's Pa Tooey as to who doesn't have a personal life.

"cmayna" said:
Exactly,
I mean who gives a rat's Pa Tooey as to who doesn't have a personal life.

I always wondered how Mid had more posts than Pete given the amount of time they are logged on, then I realized most of mids posts are in the mod bored whinin bout you CA guys..... :hide2

Hey, I saw Mids posts jump 200 in one day when we were within a couple numbers of each other....I knew there had to be a reason.......

"AzPete" said:
Hey, I saw Mids posts jump 200 in one day when we were within a couple numbers of each other....I knew there had to be a reason.......

I know nothing...nothing at all... :headac

I hid it last night while I was tryin to fulfill Craig's dream of another shout box that never gets used.

I might work on that a little more tonight if I feel like it.

"Sluggo" said:
I hid it last night while I was tryin to fulfill Craig's dream of another shout box that never gets used.

I might work on that a little more tonight if I feel like it.
who needs a shout box, when we have chat, i wish more people used the chat function.

"lethal289" said:
who needs a shout box, when we have chat, i wish more people used the chat function.

Thank you for ripping that thought from my skull and putting it to pen.

"Sluggo" said:
Thank you for ripping that thought from my skull and putting it to pen.

Did you also notice that most people aren't using the 'chat' room.
I'd prefer a shout box too. No logging in, switching pages....just a quick shout from whover is online.
Selfish reason though. The chat room address is blocked with a company firewall, not sure why.
I'm with that Mnkini kid on this one. :wstup

Back