• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where is Waldo(John)Pro now????

OMG! I am ROFLMAO! This is one of the funniest threads that I've read on this forum.

Guys, thanks a lot for making me feel better that I missed the show last weekend. It was funny, that I knew exactly where you guys were, pretty much every minute of the weekend. Then, with the constant picture stream coming to my cell phone, it was almost like I was there!

Wow, wish my sex life was this fun.
4_01_05_10_6_26_20_0.JPG

Damn, what a fine looking guy.
4_01_05_10_6_26_20_1.JPG

Mr. Scooter always wanted something big between his legs
4_01_05_10_6_26_20_2.JPG

I want YOU
4_01_05_10_6_26_20_3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hilarious!
I'm cleaning coffee off my computer screen.

John, you are loved in either of your personnas.
Good job guys!

J.

Hangin' out with his all-time favorite 302-powered Pinto...

173_02_05_10_1_25_54.jpg

"Sacbill" said:
Hangin' out with his all-time favorite 302-powered Pinto...

173_02_05_10_1_25_54.jpg

I look for the "MYT XPLD" Pinto every year. This car looks like a complete piece of junk with a 302 shoved in it. There's dirt everywhere, oil leaks, you name it. The guy doesn't even attempt to clean it before the show. It's absolutely hilarious!

Waldopro just couldn't stay away from this '66 Lincoln Continental vert...PINK with Leopard Skin Interior! FABULOUS!!! :ga

173_04_05_10_8_01_10.jpg

You know? I think Waldopro is starting to get cabin fever hanging here on the west coast so much. Need to kick him out to see other parts of the world or at least this here USA.

He needs to come to Dallas for some manly stuff like eating BBQ, going to the rodeo and chopping wood.

Back