• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Who drove johnpro's '66...

AzPete

...prior to me buying it? Just wondering how many fellow Mustangers had seat time in this car.

Still back there and can't get out. Nevertheless I believe david67 and Jennifer drove the 66 from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe back when we did the MALT (Meet At Lake Tahoe) a couple years ago.

David67. I had brief seat time at one of the Knott's get together. I tried out the steering to see the difference between my 67 and this car.

I think it was less than 5 minutes in the parking lot of Don Jose's.

Mel

I can't recall if I drove it or not, but I have ridden in it. I did sell/give him several parts and helped work on the car.

he offered me to have a drive in it once, but I think I was sort of toasty at the time and declined. :craz

I took the car around HPT in the rain on it's freight trip across the Country. The truck driver had fun in the passenger seat till he threw up!

"silverblueBP" said:
I took the car around HPT in the rain on it's freight trip across the Country. The truck driver had fun in the passenger seat till he threw up!

Yep....the only time you were able to pass the PT's.....

Yeah I drove it from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe and back. I was joking with him on the way back that I might just drive it home.

Back