• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Who gave me this WE gift?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Going thru my box of previously received WE gifts, I stumbled across this. Wonder if my new WE recipient is worthy of it? Wonder if his wife would be pissed at me?

'08 deck of cards never opened
apazuje4.jpg

ha6enugy.jpg

Tapayakin' from my iphone

If I am your WE recipient, you have my permission to send them to me, asap.

Since you never opened the deck to eyeball the ladies, your man card has been revoked!

I could give them to my 11 yo. He's into magic and card tricks now....
On second thought, his audience (me) would be too focused on the cards and not see the magic trick......

But why look at those cards when you have this deck to drool over?
damymuhy.jpg

u3ejebys.jpg

"cmayna" said:
But why look at those cards when you have this deck to drool over?
damymuhy.jpg

u3ejebys.jpg

Yea looking at those cards made me think. What ever happen to the Stangfix cards that a lot of people had sent pictures in for?

Didn't get near enough pics nor demand to justify going thru the process.

wait a minute!!!!!....wasn't this a guruatbol project? I've been doing so many projects, I'm getting confused.

What else is new?

"cmayna" said:

Hell.. can't even get enough COTM votes to fill a deck of cards much less anything else.

"cmayna" said:

wait a minute!!!!!....wasn't this a guruatbol project? I've been doing so many projects, I'm getting confused.

What else is new?

I think your right Craig, just seeing your post with the pictures of the cars on the cards made me think of it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

"cmayna" said:

What else is new?

He had the Bison group buy too :whis

I might have gave that to you. Was it with the dazed and confused movie?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

"sgtjunior" said:
"cmayna" said:

What else is new?

Yeah well, there we go. Maybe I'll bring back to deck of cards project.

"cmayna" said:
"sgtjunior" said:
"cmayna" said:

What else is new?

Yeah well, there we go. Maybe I'll bring back to deck of cards project.
Know where to get any tasty Buffalo ? :dun

Yep, I did have the cards. I needed 54 cars, got 30 or so. Needed a specific number to commit to make the price affordable, didn't get that either.

Bison? Well let's say the price on Bison right now is sky high and you guys are not going to want to pay $20 a pound for processed and shipped meat, are you?

I do intend on shooting one very soon and since the weather is cold I only have to wait a month or so and then I can go up and shoot it and transport it home to get processed close by.

So there you have it all my excuses! I know they are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

If for some reason any of you want to pony up with $200 for some Bison, I will gladly cut you in on the one I shoot. If you want to go it alone, you can contact the ranch directly.
Lambert Dutson
PO Box 162
Oak City, Utah
84649, United States
435-846-2861

I kind of wonder how he is doing, his corp is active, but his web site is down. He does raise the best tasting Bison I have ever eaten.

Mel

Ah no problem Mel just seeing Craig's post made me think about them. Thought it would be cool seeing my car on a card. Hope you didn't take my asking the wrong way.

"Grabber70Mach" said:
Ah no problem Mel just seeing Craig's post made me think about them. Thought it would be cool seeing my car on a card. Hope you didn't take my asking the wrong way.

No, No, I just thought I would give a bit of info out on both matters. You gotta have pretty thick skin to have worked where I retired from!

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
"Grabber70Mach" said:

You gotta have pretty thick skin to have worked where I retired from!
And to hang out here ( lately ) :whis

Back