• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Who hasn't received their WE gift?

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
OK I need to know who's slackin in getting the gifts out and delivered. Only those who have not received a gift please reply. Once you get it reply back saying so.

I mailed two yesterday for Christmas eve deliveries.....didnt want any peaking..... One was mine, the other Sluggo's

As of this time I have yet to receive anything. Not even a rock.

SLACKERS ! - - - Every year I have mine in the box ready to go before I get the name and it goes out the same day I get the name.

Just sayin' . . . . :rulz

"Fast68back" said:
I mailed two yesterday for Christmas eve deliveries.....didnt want any peaking..... One was mine, the other Sluggo's

Lol.....You mean it had a layover?

"miketyler" said:

Noun bupkis (uncountable)

1.absolutely nothing; nothing of value, significance, or substance
We searched for hours and found bupkis.

"KBMWRS" said:
Noun bupkis (uncountable)

1.absolutely nothing; nothing of value, significance, or substance
We searched for hours and found bupkis.

Heck, that could mean he got a true White Elephant gift....absolutely useless

Who hasn't received their WE gift?

"ko67" said:
Thankfully giftless so far

Kevin you are getting two boxes tomorrow. Nothing over the top I am afraid. Not my style.

"Opentracker" said:
SLACKERS ! - - - Every year I have mine in the box ready to go before I get the name and it goes out the same day I get the name.

Just sayin' . . . . :rulz

And im still digging your generosity from last year.

Haven't gotten mine yet but I got a PM from Mike, garner67, that it was on it's way so I'm keepin' my eyes open.

I'm in the same boat, maybe they have some do not ship to the CA Stangfix'ers prank going on.

They think we are all at board meetings or something? Dang CA commercials.

Back