• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Who Here Is From the Houston Area?

joesgt281

I now Sluggo and I are......anybody else?
And what groups/clubs do you normally hang with?
It's an interesting town for stangers.
Mustang Club of Houston has their place, but not for everybody.
Westside Mustangs is largely a late-model mustang club, but they appreciate the vintage iron.
SVT Cobra club is almost exclusively late model cobras.
A few other groups around that are for a mix of brands.
Joe

"aint nuttin in Texas but steers and queers boy...and I dont see no horns on you"...sorry I am not from Texas.

"napaguy" said:
"aint nuttin in Texas but steers and queers boy...and I dont see no horns on you"...sorry I am not from Texas.

very helpful reply NapaGAY
supergay.gif

Hey, there's nuttin wrong with steers and queers. They both serve a purpose :naughty

"joesgt281" said:
"napaguy" said:

very helpful reply NapaGAY
supergay.gif

LMAO....look at that somebody that has a sense of humor today. I think half of the other site wants to hang me today......isnt Rick from Texas?

I'm over in the Austin area. My son-in-law and daughter are in Houston so we visit several times a year. I would be afraid to drive my mustang over, due to the traffic and possible theft. BTW I think the guy that originally said the "steers and queers" statement later took a bullet to the head. Don't mess with Texas. :guns

Back