• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Who needs a new car???

Waffles

Ok, so I know all of you here are SUPER loaded. Monetarily, not as in Dave's typical wednesday night kind of loaded.

That having been said, I have been in New Car Sales at a Ford dealership in MI for a couple months now. Doing well, but I figured I'd put this out there.

If anyone is looking for a new Ford, let me know! I can make it worth your trip to buy from me. I had a guy drive to MI from NY (9 hour drive) because I was able to help him out, seeings how everyone in MI knows someone that works for Ford; READ: X-Plan.

So, if anyone is looking for a Ford car or truck, feel free to PM me and I'll get your phone # or give you mine, and I can hook you up! (Not to mention I'd love to have your business!) And maybe I'll even buy you lunch while you're here. :)

Nah, I don't chase anyone, I let them come to me. I think it's a nice change of pace for people; I don't push them into anything and I don't pressure them; and 90% of the time they end up buying from me anyway.

If I could trade my '07 GT Vert straight across for the 2010 Shelby Vert, call........oh, wait, I don't like the new body style. Oh well.......but if it was a straight across deal...................

"Waffles" said:
I've got a 2009 GT500KR in the showroom I'll sell you...

You missed three words in my post.......trade straight across.......you want to talk sell.......just like a salesman..... :rofl

The test drive for a day sounds good though.

Yeaahhh... I almost lost my JOB when they asked me to move it out of the showroom for a few minutes; and I took it to the road.

"Waffles" said:
Yeaahhh... I almost lost my JOB when they asked me to move it out of the showroom for a few minutes; and I took it to the road.

Soooooo......does it still have tread on the rear tires?

Waffles, I have a question. What type of training do new car salesman get? It seems to me that they never have an answer for my question, and are poorly prepared to sell their product. I apologize for the stereotype, but in the 4 cases where I've bought a new car (2 Fords, 2 Imports), this has been the case.

Depends on your salesman. At Ford, we're required to do Ford's online training for each specific product then take a test on it. Some salesmen pay other salesmen to take their tests for them, because they're boring and time consuming.

I sell quite a few cars, for being new in the business, because I know my shit and if I DON'T know, I find an answer.

Back