• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Who's the dumbass that can't spell Camaro?

"pprince" said:
sheesh....for a bunch of car guys you suck.

:scar

Well then, just carry your grammatically correct k-nuck ass back to some other site.

:ecit

"Fast68back" said:
I could tell you who did it, but I dont want the curse of midlife after me....

This should get good. We're gonna have a dude that lives 15 miles from cuba and a misplaced frenchman going at it. I love it.

I'm the dumbass sucker who thought up the password; go pound sand if you don't like it.

Would you like the high-priced lawyers for Government Motors to come after our god-damn ass for using a trade-mark without permission?

Besides, she told me that was the correct way of spelling and who am I to argue with her?
partsrack.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Midlife" said:
I'm the dumbass sucker who thought up the password; go pound sand if you don't like it.

Would you like the high-priced lawyers for Government Motors to come after our god-damn ass for using a trade-mark without permission?

Besides, she told me that was the correct way of spelling and who am I to argue with her?
partsrack.jpg

Well I cAn certaInly See hoW a guY woulD got Deistracted Lokking At thaT.

Last edited by a moderator:
bad camera angle... another 30 degrees to the right and the view would be purrfect.

i was looking to buy a '67-68 Camero before i got the '66 Mustang, but sitting inside felt very uncomfortable... very tall dash! interior is too big and clunky for my tastes.

"Sluggo" said:
I pointed that out once upon a time and was told it was done out of disrespect. :eek:mg

oh...ok

As long as there is a reason

btw, I didn't see a Camaro in that picture. Can someone circle it?

Camero, Camaro, Tomato, tomatoe?

Just call him Dan Quayle!

My spelling isn't too good either....Give Mid a break!

SWMBO wants me to do a 67 Camaro after the 65 is done.

Mel

Back