• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Why did the Monkey fall out of the tree?

Wow, RIP Davy Jones. OK I admit it I did watch "The Monkees" as a kid. It was on late in the morning on Saturdays. My mom had her Saturday routine back then... getting her hair done, grocery shopping an then cleaning the house. I would get kicked out of the house when the cleaning started. So sometimes I got to watch all or part of the Monkees.

fd

I actually saw them in concert at UF back in the mid 80's.

"RustyRed" said:
:homo :homo :homo

Come on now, who wouldn't go if you were asked by a hot college girl??? and were surrounded by scantily clad hot college girls?

"silverblueBP" said:
Come on now, who wouldn't go if you were asked by a hot college girl??? and were surrounded by scantily clad hot college girls?
Yea...like that happened.

"silverblueBP" said:

WTF ever.

hippies-1.jpg

Peter Tork was at Barrett-Jackson last month. They were taling to him while the Monkeemobile was being auctioned.

Hey it was a TV show that entertained. And they tried their best to fit into it.

"silverblueBP" said:
Jealousy is sooo unbecoming!

Jealous because you were at a Monkees "concert" and I wasn't at 23/24 years old ??? Not hardly Skippy. I'm not sure what Illegal/Immoral activity I was involved in at that time, but I'm pretty Damn sure I was having a better time than you were singing along to Daydream Believer. :char

"70 StangMan" said:
Jealous because you were at a Monkees "concert" and I wasn't at 23/24 years old ??? Not hardly Skippy. I'm not sure what Illegal/Immoral activity I was involved in at that time, but I'm pretty Damn sure I was having a better time than you were singing along to Daydream Believer. :char

We really don't want to hear about the "immoral" activity you did with farm animals buster.

"silverblueBP" said:
We really don't want to hear about the "immoral" activity you did with farm animals buster.
Hmmm....kinda' makes you wonder why farm animals was the first thing that popped into your head. Oh never mind...I forgot that you lived on one for a minute.

Back