• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wife's New Car

That is just unbelieveably beautiful! One sexy machine!!! I'd look good driving that!!! ;)

Thanks all. I have already had one neighbor complain to me that it is too loud. Of course he works from home during the day and was sleeping in this morning after getting in on a late flight from California.

He will get over it. He does not like my diesel truck either because he thinks the UPS man is here everytime the wife goes by his house with it.

I guess I am joining the crowd with Jeremy. Hope I don't get asked to not start the car during nap time.

My Corvette neighbor said that it sounded great when I went by his house.

The wife even likes how it sounds.

Took it in for the VIN inspection today and then on to the DMV to pay the tax man. Ouch!!!!!!!!!

PJ owners had talked about a loud drone if you have the RPMs low when in fifth and they were right. Just have to keep it rev'ed up in the gears.

Took a look inside the mufflers and there is not much there. Just a few angled plates. Kind of like my SpinTechs on the 70 but even less restriction.

The wife has not been feeling well this week so I could only get her behind the wheel while it was in the drive today. She thinks that she is entering in to the next phase of women hood. She goes to the doctor next week. I know, too much information. I hope she gets behind the wheel soon so that she can catch the Mustang fever in order to overide the hot flashes.

Thanks again for the compliments.

Skip

"Mach1ne" said:
Thanks all. I have already had one neighbor complain to me that it is too loud. Of course he works from home during the day and was sleeping in this morning after getting in on a late flight from California.

He will get over it. He does not like my diesel truck either because he thinks the UPS man is here everytime the wife goes by his house with it.

Tell George to can it! LoL :lol

"Mach1ne" said:
I guess I am joining the crowd with Jeremy. Hope I don't get asked to not start the car during nap time.

Or tell George that he is too old for naps! :lol :lol :lol

"Mach1ne" said:
The wife has not been feeling well this week so I could only get her behind the wheel while it was in the drive today. She thinks that she is entering in to the next phase of women hood. She goes to the doctor next week. I know, too much information. I hope she gets behind the wheel soon so that she can catch the Mustang fever in order to overide the hot flashes.

Thanks again for the compliments.

Skip

And good luck with that bud - my Dad is always griping about that too... says he can't do anything right anymore... LoL.

If you need an escape - come help me convert some rust to a rat.

Back