• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Window install

Anyone have a step by step install or some great diagrams for the vent, door, quarter window/track/regulators? someone else dismantled the windows/tracks/regulators and I want to first make sure I have all the pieces to install everything and then start the process of figuring out how all that stuff goes back together.

How To Restore Your Mustang by the editors of Mustang Monthly did a good job---I followed it and had no real issues.

If you don't have them already, the Osborn reproduction assembly manuals are really nice to have around. Especially if you are not familiar with all the parts, etc.

If you don't have them already, the Osborn reproduction assembly manuals are essential to have around. Especially if you are not familiar with all the parts, etc.

There, that's better...
If you don't have a set of shop manuals, you should absolutely get them, AND use them regularly...

If you don't have them already, the Osborn reproduction assembly manuals are really nice to have around. Especially if you are not familiar with all the parts, etc.
That is of you can get the whole set. I ordered all of them a while back. Took almost 6 freaking months to get the weld and electrical manuals. The others came in within days of ordering.

I think you mean the assembling sequence.o_Oo_O
Which thing go first , second and last.???

As mentioned before , MustangMonthly is a good source to find out how to assemble a door.;);)

maybe this can help you a bit :

Back