• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Winter Projects

"cmayna" said:
Drop Clevo into Shag during this month (ahem Jeff, Mike, Justin, etc.)
Drop T5 behind Clevo
Fire up Clevo during Xmas
Get Shag on the road during Jan.
Get Shag road worthy during Apr.

When this month???

I might be able to come up and advise you guys let me know....

"lethal289" said:
He is busy, after finishing the car, he's gonna build a house using only "great stuff" for his wife.

as long as he doesnt build a "wife" using great stuff

"Fast68back" said:
Or we send Nick.....

Yea, I have been talking to Nick about that already, if we can work out a deal he will be flying over in his home made Submarine to help we work on my car. I asked him for a few reference pictures of his previous projects and i was well impressed. Let me know what you guys think.

Merc.jpg

joeg-cardoor.jpg

stanf-sealed.jpg

bebop-radiator.jpg

enginejoe-tennissuspension.jpg

etele-cdcasecap.jpg

marshallh-lovethatcar.jpg

romya-cardboardisnewbondo.jpg

mariem-volvo.jpg

"Johnny M" said:
Yea, I have been talking to Nick about that already, if we can work out a deal he will be flying over in his home made Submarine to help we work on my car. I asked him for a few reference pictures of his previous projects and i was well impressed. Let me know what you guys think.
Some people are very creative. Although nick must be a lurker over here since he stole Craigs Gas Filler Thing. The tennis ball thing is priceless. LMAO

"lethal289" said:
Some people are very creative. Although nick must be a lurker over here since he stole Craigs Gas Filler Thing.
He did? where did you see that? I don't care, that's why I shared with you guys but I have been following his build on the Eleanor site and didn't see that. Maybe cuz He knows I look at it there.

"tarafied1" said:
He did? where did you see that? I don't care, that's why I shared with you guys but I have been following his build on the Eleanor site and didn't see that. Maybe cuz He knows I look at it there.
Craig, I was referring to this pic. Sorry for the palpitations.

etele-cdcasecap.jpg

Back