• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Woke the 69 up..

RyanG85

Put the summer tires on and took her for a quick spin....
006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/RyanG85/008-1.flv">

First off I like your car , Thumbs up.

What is it about flat paint that I just love. Weird , I guess it just comes across as a muscle car when the paint is flat.

Thanks. I'm surprised how many people suggest I leave the car in the epoxy primer... As you said, it gives that muscle look...

Mine is not buffed out yet and I plane to leave it flat white for now. I love it. I will definitely bring a shine section by section as I drive it but man If I had your epoxy primer armer there I would ride the summer with it for sure :)

it does look good in primer. I had mine like that for so long it was hard to imagine what it would look like with paint. But I'm glad I painted it.
72_07_10_08_9_02_19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this will be the fifth year in primer. Now that the 65 is coming together, the 69 will probably be torn down this winter.

Cool, little sketchy trying to hold the video camera while driving right? :craz Looks good, have you decided on a color?

Have not locked down a color yet, Thinking Silver Jade. I still have no idea on the 65s color and that should be ready for paint in the next month or two.....

&quot;RyanG85&quot; said:
Have not locked down a color yet, Thinking Silver Jade. I still have no idea on the 65s color and that should be ready for paint in the next month or two.....

Just paint it Grabber Orange and be done with it. :coo

Heck yeah. We turn away no one.

Except for Mark - but that's just because he is color blind and will never be able to appreciate GO for what it really is.

Back