• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Woke the Stang from hibernation

RyanG85

Charged up the battery, checked the fluids and took the 69 for a small ride. The poor ole girl was a dusty mess. I ashamed with myself for the way I left my car to sit this past winter. With a new house and a new baby at home, priorities changed a little. I usually change out the wheels, clean everything, spray the engine down with WD-40 and cover her up.. Pretty much just parked her in the back of the barn last fall. Nothing a good clean up wont cure though... Luckily the primer survived... :roll

Proof Pictures
0407111923a.jpg

0407111928a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool. :thu
It's great to finally get the car out after a winter that seems to go forever. :steer

Does feel good to have her out again. Hopefully there will be time to enjoy now with my new responsibilities......

That must have felt great. My Mustang has been in a hibernation much longer than winter. I might be able to drive it this year.

My 65 been in lock down for just over 19 years now. I'm hoping this summer I can have her road worthy again...

Nice view out over the shaker in the first pic!
Hopefully I'll get the intake & dizzy swapped out this weekend and get mine back on the road too :steer

Back