• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Woodward Dream Cruise

SkidMark

Well, both cars made it to Woodward and back with no issues!! Probably put 400 miles on both of them, a lot of them veeeeryyyyy slowly. Can't say the same for my buddies 64 Nova prostreeter, blew the motor on the way home. I've been 3 times but never cruised much, spent several hours this time, it was fun, but my clutch foot was cramping! Very proud of my 16 yr old and his buddy, the traffic never fazed them and when they shut Woodward down saturday night and we got split up, they found their way back to the hotel by themselves. It was a great time, but I wish they could do something about the "normal" cars on Woodward, it is just way too busy. Seems like they could close it to only show cars, there are plenty of surface streets around there for the other cars.

I agree with you on the "regular" cars on Woodward. They really jammed things up although I'm not sure how they could shut the entire route down to allow only classic cars.
This was our first Woodward cruise and we really enjoyed ourselves. We met fellow Fix member LarryG and his wife and they really showed us a great time. Thanks so much to both of them. For one cruise Larry rode with me and my wife rode in his car with his wife while filming the cruise. So many cool cars, it was like automotive overload for me.

I cruised by Royal Oak Ford around 7:30, didn't see your car, was moving very slow at that point......

We were probably out cruising if the car wasn't there. We also did a LOT of walking to check out cars. If I go next year I'd like to get a spot at royal oak ford again, I really liked that location.

"Fast68back" said:
Where are the pics?

Funny...I was so wrapped up in watching cars that I only snapped a handful of pics and none are worth posting. I did spend quite a bit of time sitting in front of the car filming though. If I wasn't so technologically challenged I'd try to upload some of it. Right now it's all still on the SD card in my video camera.

"machlarson" said:
another....

index.php

What a beautiful color.

Back