• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Worlds strongest ViJayJay

I liked this one myself.

Grandpa packs a punch!

Written by Baby Huey
Thursday, 02 July 2009 07:58
An elderly boxing champ beats up a would-be burglar. 23-year-old Brit Gregory McCalium probably thought he hit some sort of criminal jackpot when he broke into his elderly neighbors’ house as they slept. What he didn’t know was that one of his 71-year-old neighbors just so happened to be a championship boxer back in the day. Vicious Gregory McCalium, 23 - jailed for 4½ years yesterday - looked like a “car accident� victim after he was punched by battling grandad Frank Corti. Frank - woken by noises as he lay in bed with his wife Margaret - dodged the knife as McCalium lunged at him in his hallway, Corti then hit McCalium with two massive right hooks. The former Army boxer, who as a 16-year-old won the National Association of Boys Clubs Championship, then made a citizen’s arrest and waited for cops.

Citizen's arrest my ass....would have broken the punks neck.

Maybe for being a hero Grandpa should be rewarded first with the extra strength loving from Russia

Back