• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTB: motor, transmission and rear-end for my son's coupe

I've got a 200 inline from my 65 V8 conversion. Have most everything. I have a couple 8" complete rear ends and probably some other stuff. I do have a c code 289 out of a 67 that will need rebuilding also. I'm in upstate NY. Let me know if you want anymore info.

I have a 289 *minus the heads* unless you want Hi-Po heads $$ a C4 with B&M pro-ratchet minus torque converter and an 8" with 2.79 Open But I'M WAYYYY up North.... Also have 3 AOD's for sale one with 40K miles on it!

"toddwallace" said:
I am looking for a 6 cylinder (or 289), automatic and 8" for my son's 1966 coupe..

Thanks for all the replies, but everyone is to far from Texas.. Anyone with something closer??

I am a bit closer.... I have a C4 with torque converter from the 65. I have a hood, a drive shaft for the C4 and some other misc stuff. Southern Utah may be too far though.

I'm thinking summer road trip to the canyons....

Mel

I have it all sitting here ready to go. 302 and C4 tranny hooked up and just took out. Ran good and shifted solid and burnt no oil. Send PM if your interested.

Back