• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

wtf have i done

blue65coupe

I just signed up for a marathon. May 4th, New River Marathon. Pretty cool scenery. This will put me within a year of when I started running. About 10.5 months to be exact. Probably the second dumbest thing I've done behind voluntarily getting tazed. That shit hurt...bad.

Jonk67

Run Forest Run! :peter

Were you the college student that kept saying 'Don't taze me bro'?
Voluntarily tazed....that is pretty dumb, were you tired of the pepper spray?
Jon

Ponyman66

Yak, yak, yak
"blue65coupe" said:
Probably the second dumbest thing I've done behind voluntarily getting tazed. That shit hurt...bad.

Duane, trust me when I say it's right up there at the top of my "Really Stupid Things I've Done" list! :roll

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
"blue65coupe" said:
Probably the second dumbest thing I've done behind voluntarily getting tazed. That shit hurt...bad.
The first being not having it recorded for proof so now having to do it AGAIN to satisfy the rules of this here little club

A

Anonymous

Hide you a few 02 bottles along the way, it helps. On the serious side, I think it's great accomplishment and I hope you do well.

A

Anonymous

I can't believe you'll deny us a video of the tazing!

Good luck on the Marathon, I'll make sure to be relaxing comfortably in the recliner, drinking a beer that day.

70 StangMan

Donator
"67 evil eleanor" said:
Hide you a few 02 bottles along the way, it helps. On the serious side, I think it's great accomplishment and I hope you do well.
and if you need a second wind just imagine one of your feathered friends behind you.

Sluggo

"cmayna" said:
I don't understand the publicity of having runs. I do all the time and never brag about it :shrug

That's because of all that turd burglar food you eat.

blue65coupe

There is video of the tazing. I won't get it until May. You guys will be pretty dissappointed as I stood, remained quiet, and walked away. Crazy how you still have your mental capacity. Now if I didn't have a chance to prepare for it...I'd have dropped like I seen Mark's barn full of owls. Not only does that shit hurt, you KNOW it's hurting like hell and can't do a damn thing about it. Really unexplainable. Hide o2 bottles, I'll have 'em strapped to my side.