• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTF Is Beach Pony Up To?!!!

This might be the end of MBB's! Who's going to lead us along the beachfront and show off the sites?

Probably got sick of everyone asking about all the rainbow stickers.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Alright all you Yenta's! Enough with all this balderdash! The Beach Pony is alive and well! Oh, you mean seriously? Oh ok. Thanks for thinking of me and wondering if everything is ok. Truthfully, everything is pretty good. John, I guess you were quite surprised to see my car for sale. Truth is though, it is for sale. But I have a plan. To get you all up to speed, I am simply selling the convertible and will turn right around and buy a 67 or 68 coupe. My reason you ask? My wife. I never can get her to participate in any Mustang events, nor can I even get her to go out to dinner in the vert. She simply doesn't care for it. So, in order to spend some time together at a car show or simply out for a Sunday cruise, I have decided to sell the vert. So that's it. We're hangin in there and looking forward to the next MBB! Details to come soon. See you meatheads around here and in the streets!

Phewww! Ya had me worried Ron! I'm sure there's a nice coupe with your name (and Brenda's!) on it! Heck John's is an idea!! :thum

Those of us more closely connected to Beach Pony know the real reason as to why he's selling the vert. It's that love stain on the passenger seat he apparently cannot get rid of after that night's drinking binge at the local H00ters.

Don't worry Ronnie, it'll keep our secret.

"blue65coupe" said:
Ron,
I'd trade ya

Yea I bet you would, the stains on the seat, the rainbow sticker and "The Way We Were" playing in the background. Kinda makes you nostalgic.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Trade ya my 67 for your vert.... The T5 V8 car. It has some big paint flaws now and needs a dash unit to replace the Custom autosound crap that is in it. I would fix the paint for ya.

Mel

Back