• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTF is this?!?

66gt350

I ran across these photos and damn near puked!!! :barf If this isn't a crime, then is should be!!!

camaro1.jpg

camaro2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might just have to get me some of dem hoopdies for my ride Yo.

After reading the responses here, I've decided to paint my fastback that color and find those rims. I then be pimpin!!

"66gt350" said:
After reading the responses here, I've decided to paint my fastback that color and find those rims. I then be pimpin!!

You will then have to hold & shoot all of your handguns on the sideways position then too.

"66gt350" said:

Do we need a banning poll or will it be automatic?

"66gt350" said:

You know, with a couple black stripes and a big squirrel scoop on the hood............................jus sayin

"AzPete" said:
Do we need a banning poll or will it be automatic?

I don't see any difference between those snappy wheels, big scoops or jacked up rears............we'd have to ban half the people here.

"silverblueBP" said:
I don't see any difference between those snappy wheels, big scoops or jacked up rears or big ears............we'd have to ban half the people here.

Fixed it for ya...

Back