• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTF

Why do so many women dye their hair blonde when they are not blonde? Seems like a waste of money. I do not get it.

My great Aunt dyed her hair red. Her sister told me she told her it looked like hell. Back to blonde. I laughed my ass off.

Insecurity or the thrill of being something different from what they've been the past few years. That's my 2 thoughts.

I have seen and meant beautiful women with all kinds of hair colors/style, both natural and dyed hair colors. In my opinion rock what you got.

Steve:

One of the most effective ad campaigns I can recall is the Clairol hair color ad with the tag line: "Blondes have more fun"

Now who doesn't want to have fun??????

Steve:

One of the most effective ad campaigns I can recall is the Clairol hair color ad with the tag line: "Blondes have more fun"

Now who doesn't want to have fun??????
fun has ZERO to do with having fun. Bunch of horse dung.

unless it is something weird and stupid, like electric orange, or lime green, i dont really care about hair color.

I occasionally have the lower half of my hair dyed shades of blue and purple for fun. I'm already a blonde.

Is white hair considered blonde?
At least I still have mine.

What? Can you speak up a bit?

Oh, you mean leer at young women, knowing that they know you can't catch them if you chase after them?

Back