• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

www.HoustonCarScene.net

Liz

StangFix gang -

There's a new website in town that needs your help. www.HoustonCarScene.net has been developed as THE bulletin board for public car-related events, especially those benefitting charities. I know most of these events are promoted by word of mouth, so if you hear of anything that could benefit from public recognition, on any board, PLEASE feel free to post it on the new site. We are not here to compete with community boards - quite the contrary. We want the public to know there are other options for family time besides shopping at the mall or going to the movies.

This board will not be for posting BBQ's at someone's house or late night street meets. It is strictly as a service to Houston, and to bring the car community together for common interests.

Thank you for your support! And check out the site when you have a few minutes!
Liz

Well, I spent a couple hours tonight updating the event calendar and cruising other sites for events.....damn, I had no idea there were so many things going on!

When you get a chance, please stop by and check it out. You might even find an event you didn't know about before.

Bumping this to let y'all know, we've been very busy the last two weeks, adding events to the calendar, tweaking the site (which is still in process).

Special thanks to Joe for being Mr. Helpful and Supportive for Liz the Numbskull Who Can't Post Flyers Yet.

Gang, please, if you hear of an event that could benefit from MY big mouth, let me know!! :rofl Or, come post it up yourself!

Sluggo, what was that show you took me to when I was visitin? Neat little Sat night get together at some sports bar?

"Fast68back" said:
Sluggo, what was that show you took me to when I was visitin? Neat little Sat night get together at some sports bar?

It was a bbq joint.
Ottos'

Back