• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yes, I am that big a nerd.

AtlantaSteve

Couldn't decide if this was Mustang Related or not. I decided to err on the side of "not"

I just ordered one of these for my stang:
!BUGW0Bg!mk~$(KGrHgoH-CUEjlLlvzuyBKLy,lt1G!~~_1.JPG

eBay Link

I don't even have the aftermarket steering wheel yet (though I have the one picked out, and it'll fit the button).

I grew up watching transformers, and when I saw the autobot horn button in the movie, at the beginning when Bumblebee was a 1976 Camaro, I REALLY wanted one for the Mustang. And this one looks just like the one in the movie! Different from the standard blue oval or running horse!

So even though I'm MONTHS (or more :boohoo) away from getting to that point, I decided to go ahead and grab one of these up.

If you didn't grow up wishing your next door neighbor was Optimus Prime, you probably wouldn't understand.

<siren going off>

Nerd alert, nerd alert.....I have an optiMA battery, that's as much as I know!

&quot;blue65coupe&quot; said:
Be careful Steve, someone here may link another post referencing "fagatron" to this one. Just an FYI

What a great ide......gotta go.

"Be careful Steve, someone here may link another post referencing "fagatron" to this one. Just an FYI"

LOL, so you're car will now be named Rectumus Prime?

I ain't gonna lie, that is pretty cool. I sported a Decepticon logo on my car for years, and I'm currently locked in a facebook fight about Who's cooler: Transformers or Voltron.

Next will be you guys getting excited over Star Trek/Star Wars/Harry Potter. :2guns :2guns :2guns :dumas

&quot;KBMWRS&quot; said:
Next will be you guys getting excited over Star Trek/Star Wars/Harry Potter. :2guns :2guns :2guns :dumas

Ahhh....Hermione Granger aka Emma Watson....*sigh*

You have got to be sh!++ing me!

The nerd-o-meter is pegged off the chart :yikes

Come on back to reality boys......

kate_beckinsale_photoshoot-2047.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You have got to be sh!++ing me!

I got dragged into it. I'm fond of 80's cartoons, so say what you will. And I'm not that big of a nerd. Building a transformer is kinda weird. That's for those 40 yr old anime fanboys that still live with their mom.

&quot;Jamie aka Bondo_68&quot; said:
I got dragged into it.

No, you get drug places by your parents when you're 8. YOU were on FACEBOOK arguing about TRANSFORMERS!!!

NOTE TO JAMIE: When we talk about guns, we talk about real world centerfire/rimfire weapons. No phototonlaserzapper thingys.

You know those 2 boys on the bikes were screaming.....NERDS!

I'm dying here, that's some funny shit :rofl

Back