• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Yes, I find this funny

blue65coupe

http://hickory.craigslist.org/for/2582900187.html

We have 9, 2 month old rabbits for sell. The mother is a New Zealand and the father is a Californian. The weight of the average adult is between 12 to 15 pounds. These make great fryers or pets.

3oe3pc3l15T25P65R1b959db69df332471ffd.jpg

I actually have a frozen dressed(that means innards removed) tame meat rabbit in my freezer as I type. My father-in-law raises a few to eat and sell---they are over 10 bucks each and they are pretty good eating.

"blue65coupe" said:
If you've ever ate Chinese you know what cat tastes like. If you've ever ate.................nevermind.

My favorite is General Tso cat chunks with rice.

Eaten rabbit plenty of times but not in a long time.

When I was a kid, we used to go into the woods and kill them with our pellet riffles. We'd bring them home and skin them and get Mom to fry them for us.

When I was a Boy Scout, my Scout Master had a rabbit ranch and we'd slow cook them on a spit on campouts. Yum!

Almost ironic Steve. The first one I ever ate was at the scout masters house. That baby was live and kickin' one minute, POP to the head in the backyard, skinned it out and butchered it. That was followed by a roll in some flour and plop into a hot pan of grease.......mmmmmm. Of course we washed it down with Jack and Coke! I had a really cool scout master! LOL

Cat tastes like chicken. Chicken tastes like rabbit.

My uncle used to provide for his family, (5 kids) with a huge garden, rabbits and lots of fruit trees. They did buy other meat with the money they got for selling some of the rabbits, but rabbit was on the table much of the time.

When I was a kid we used to go to grand central market in down town LA and get fresh rabbit.

I am planning a rabbit farm of sorts on my property. I'm going to raise chickens too, so we will have multiple protein sources.

Mel

Back