• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

You can have this damn...

gwstang

...curse back anytime Randy! :char Dang I went for some Chinese torture tests last week because my neck has still been bothering me the last year or so, even after having the Titanium Plate in my neck. That helped a lot but the bad headache is back every day and it feels like somebody kicked me in the back of the head every day. He sticks all these damn needles in the arm/neck and shoots freaking electricity through them one at a time and then sticks the needles somewhere else and does the same (for about 30 min.) until you beg for mercy. Dr. frigging Frankenstein stuff. :shee I hate MRI machines btw. I am claustrophobic so it really is torture because I am fairly large at 235 and 6'. Being all scrunched up in a tiny tube and then it is only about a dang inch from my nose is not appealing at all. Ugh! :bomb Any way, the Neuro guy says I have good fusion at C5-6 where the plate is. There is a protrusion at C6-7 now and a bulge at C3-4. Just crap! He says the C6-7 is probably the cause of the headaches (and arm pain) every day because of irritation and wants to schedule a Selective Nerve Root Block there. Arrgghhh! :wtf Anyone have this done and what is involved? I know somethings can help and somethings don't do diddle squat for the "fun" of having it done. I need real world assurance this would most likely help the situation and is it permanent? Thanks for letting me vent this and look forward to seeing if anyone else has tried this "therapy". I swear if another damn Tornado comes my way, I am just going to go out and stand in the damn thing... :roll

I have my own neck and lower back problems, thank you very much.

Why not pass the Curse on to someone more deserving?

MRI's....uggghhhh. I've had two and am not normally claustrophobic. The first used the big rotating ring. No problems. The last (to try to figure out MY neck and back problems), was the tube. HOLY CRAP! I HATED that thing!!! I've been receiving quarterly steroid injections in my spine to control my issues. They worked to a pretty good extent.

Back